When is the 2018 in.sight conference?
in.sight user conference + expo will be September 9-12, 2018 in Houston, TX
What is the registration fee?
For conferences attendees and sponsors + exhibitors:
- Early Bird: $950 [March - June 8]
- Regular Registration: $1,050 [June 9 - August 17]
- Late Registration: $1,300 [August 18 - September 12]
- Full Guest Registration: $750 [includes participation in all meals and evening events]
- Tuesday Night Guest Registration: $250 [includes access to the Tuesday Evening event at Minute Maid Park]
What does the registration fee include?
- 3 days of sessions, materials, networking and events. With access to over 350 educational sessions hosted by PeopleNet, TMW Systems, both PeopleNet and TMW Systems there is no shortage of content available to you.
- All meals, beverages, snacks, receptions and evening entertainment.
- Software labs and demonstrations, unlimited access to the in.sight LAB for personalized help-desk questions and troubleshooting.
- Industry and business speakers and access to an Expo Hall packed with over 80 different exhibitors and partners.
Note: airfare, transportation to and from the resort and hotel accommodations are the responsibility of the attendee.
How can I pay for my registration?
Registration fees must be paid via credit card during the registration process.
( American Express, Mastercard & Visa )
Will I receive a receipt for my registration?
Your email confirmation will serve as your receipt. You will be receiving an email from this email address: email@example.com.
What is the cancellation policy?
Cancellations made by August 17, 2018 will be fully refunded. Cancellations made after August 17 and on or before August 31, 2018 will receive a refund of 50% of the paid fees. All cancellations on or after September 1, 2018 will not be refunded. Substitutions will be accepted until September 7, 2018.
How do I register to participate in the Fun Run/Walk?
To participate, select the fun run from the agenda during your registration. You’ll find it on the agenda when you search our Tuesday, September 11 sessions. A charge of $50 (USD) will automatically be added to your registration fee. This fee will cover the cost of your run, t-shirt and donation to help rebuild Houston from the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey. This event will start promptly at 7:00 AM on Tuesday morning. Plan to be there 20 minutes early to be ready for the starter’s call.