When is the 2018 in.sight conference?
in.sight user conference + expo will be September 9-12, 2018 in Houston, TX
What is the registration fee?
For conferences attendees and sponsors + exhibitors:
- Regular Registration: $1,050 [June 9 - August 17]
- Late Registration: $1,300 [August 18 - September 12]
- Full Guest Registration: $750 [includes participation in all meals and evening events]
- Tuesday Night Guest Registration: $250 [includes access to the Tuesday Evening event at Minute Maid Park]
What does the registration fee include?
- 3 days of sessions, materials, networking and events. With access to over 300 educational sessions hosted by both PeopleNet and TMW Systems there is no shortage of content available to you.
- All meals, beverages, snacks, receptions and evening entertainment.
- Software labs and demonstrations, unlimited access to the in.sight LAB for personalized help-desk questions and troubleshooting.
- Industry and business speakers and access to an Expo Hall packed with over 80 different exhibitors and partners.
Note: airfare, transportation to and from the resort and hotel accommodations are the responsibility of the attendee.
How can I pay for my registration?
Registration fees must be paid via credit card during the registration process.
( American Express, Mastercard & Visa )
Will I receive a receipt for my registration?
Your email confirmation will serve as your receipt. You will be receiving an email from this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the cancellation policy?
Cancellations made by August 17, 2018 will be fully refunded. Cancellations made after August 17 and on or before August 31, 2018 will receive a refund of 50% of the paid fees. All cancellations on or after September 1, 2018 will not be refunded. Substitutions will be accepted until September 7, 2018.
How do I register to participate in the Fun Run/Walk?
To participate, select the fun run from the agenda during your registration. You’ll find it on the agenda when you search our Tuesday, September 11 sessions. A charge of $50 (USD) will automatically be added to your registration fee. This fee will cover the cost of your run, t-shirt and donation to help rebuild Houston from the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey. This event will start promptly at 7:00 AM on Tuesday morning. Plan to be there 20 minutes early to be ready for the starter’s call.