Looking for a quick and healthy boost to your in.sight experience? We’ve got you covered!
New this year we’ll be hosting our first ever Fun Run and Walk. After an exciting first two days of insightful innovation, give yourself a quick and healthy jump-start to your Tuesday morning and leave you energized for the rest of the conference. Make plans now to join us for our inaugural, Fun Run and Walk for Charity.
What You Need to Know:
- Pick your distance: your choice of either a 5K run or a 2K walk through the streets of Houston
- Get registered: the participation fee is $50.00 - this covers the cost of the run, a souvenir t-shirt (shown below) + a donation to help rebuild the city of Houston (see below for details on how to sign-up)
- Mark your calendar: the event will start promptly at 7:00AM on Tuesday, September 11. Please plan to be there 20 minutes early to be ready for the starter's call
- Don't delay: space is limited to register early!
REBUILDING HOUSTON - YOUR PARTICIPATION MATTERS
As many of you know, Houston and the surrounding area, including our customers and vendors, were hit hard by Hurricane Harvey last year. To help the continued rebuilding of this amazing, city a portion of the proceeds from our run and early-bird registration fees will be sent SBP USA, which is a boots-on-the-ground organization centered on rebuilding Houston. To date, we have donated $9,000 care of a portion of our early-bird registration fee and a donation from Trimble Foundation on behalf of in.sight 2018.
How to Sign-Up
During the registration process, on the Session Registration page, select either the 5K run or the 2K walk from the session list and 'Add to Agenda'. You will be prompted to complete a few questions specific to your participation and once you reach the Submit Payment page you will see a charge of $50 has been added to your total.
If you have already registered, and would like to add the fun run, please locate your Registration Confirmation email and follow the instructions below.
- Under the payment details there is a link to access your registration details.
- In the ‘My Registration’ click Modify Registration
- Select Registration on the far right
- Go through the registration process to get back to sessions and select either the 5K run or the 2K walk from the session list and 'Add to Agenda'
- Go through and complete the registration process and your selections will be saved
- View them under ‘My Registration’ → My Agenda
- If you run into any issues, email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance